Truck Insurance News
News PostsBelow you will find the recent commercial truck insurance industry related news information.
- The tractor trailer that lost an entire wheel assembly while driving down Interstate 40 in Oklahoma on Monday has been found in Texas more than 150 miles away from the crash site. The accident happened on October 29th in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at around 4:45 a.m. Police say that the tanker truck hauling gasoline, driven […]Read More »
- Nearly 300 pounds of illegal drugs were discovered inside a semi truck passing through Indiana this week, making nearby residents nervous about what the discovery could mean for their community. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration says that both the Indiana and Illinois state police were conducting a training at the weigh station on I-70 […]Read More »
- A trucker’s quick thinking potentially saved the lives of multiple people on Monday after the truck’s gas pedal got stuck at an intersection. The incident happened at around 11:00 a.m. on October 22nd in Lucasville, Ohio. Ohio State Highway Patrol says that trucker Garrett Pendleton was traveling along State Route 104 near the State Route […]Read More »
- A truck driver was found dead in his rig on the side of a road in Florida early Thursday. The incident happened on October 18th in Ocala, Florida at around 3:50 a.m. Ocala police say that the semi truck was traveling west along Northwest Blichton Road when the rig suddenly swerved off the road and […]Read More »
- Earlier this week the Texas Motor Transport Association announced the recognition of Dupre Logistics for their performance for outstanding achievement in highway safety at the annual Safety and Maintenance luncheon in San Antonio. Seeing recognition for the 10 Million Mile class, Dupre Logistics was awarded the outstanding achievement in safety alongside the American Trucking Association […]Read More »
- Erie Insurance has announced that another independent insurance agency has joined its network. Fairport, NY-based Fujimura Insurance Agency is the latest member to join Erie’s network. Fujimura Insurance offers a wide range of commercial and personal insurance, along with professional consultations and services. “We are honored to partner with Erie Insurance as a local agency […]Read More »
- A Canadian court has ruled that driver-facing cameras violate a trucker’s right to privacy and have ordered Sysco Quebec to remove the devices from their trucks. The ruling was announced during the week of August 21st, by the Quebec Superior Court. According to TVA Nouvelles, the truck drivers of Sysco Quebec have been rallying against […]Read More »
- Technology giveth and it taketh away. Insurers of long haul trucking fleets know this to be true, as on-board additions to commercial trucks make them safer but also costlier to insure, and distracted driving continues to be a major risk for truck operators while on the road. “Advances in vehicle technology have made the operation […]Read More »
- Unfortunately, private insurance companies are always looking for ways to inflate the rates on you. Whether it’s a $1 charge for this or a $10 charge for that, the extra costs can add up in a hurry and leave you paying a small fortune for truck insurance. Find out how to combat this in the […]Read More »
- If you own a truck then you need to buy truck insurance. Before you purchase truck insurance you should research all of the different insurance plans available and figure out which plan best suits your needs. When it comes to buying truck insurance, the more information you have, the better off you will be. This […]Read More »
Give us a call today at
Fill out our FREE No Obligation
Truck Insurance Quote Form
Disclaimer: A Classic Plan Truck Insurance makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, for the website or the internet links provided on this website. Links to the third party sites are provided for the convenience of the site visitor and do not imply any affiliation or endorsement of the other site owner nor a guarantee of the accuracy of the information contained at that site. Visitors to third party sites assume sole responsibility for use of those links.